all I want in life is for Bethesda and Bioware to get together and make the fantasy RPG to end all fantasy RPGs.
four for bioware for making everyone question everything ever
we don’t say “i love you” in the bioware fandom we say “[GROSS MUFFLED SOBBING]" and i think that’s beautiful
You know what’s interesting?
David Gaider can insult fans, patronize fans, favour fans over others, invade fan space when he’s unwanted, drunkblog, encourage bullying, insist his headcanons are the only way fans are allowed to interpret Thedas lore and be biphobic as hell yet fans will still love and defend him.
Jennifer Hepler says she prefers the writing the games over playing games and fans go apeshit all over the internet - to the point Hepler was receiving death threats.
Isn’t is interesting how some Bioware writers are held to different standards than others?
breaking news: tumblr bioware fans feeling bitter, spiteful
sexual orientation: everything in the bioware store
*slams fist angrily on table*
NO SPORTS GAMES
ME WANT DA3 NOW
bioware fan pickup lines
- so… who do you romance?
- yeah on a scale of one to archdemon how MUCH ARE YOU FREAKING OUT ABOUT DRAGON AGE 3?
- it hurts inside of me all the time
- are you aggressive, diplomatic, or charming?
- *seductively licks lamppost*
- want to see if i’m a LI or not
- what day is it i’ve been playing for a while
- we’ll bang ok
- *emotional use of shepard dancing gif*
- i found this in a pile of bones. /waits for your approval to go up